Wednesday, November 13, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday and a Proverb to Clothe Yourself In

Join me in What I Wore Wednesday... Linking up with Lindsay from The Pleated Poppy.  Take a couple of minutes to pull yourself together in the morning... add a scarf or some jewelry... whatever makes you smile.  I promise you will feel differently.  Also, check out Lindsay's link... you will be inspired by all of the ladies who link up.  Try a new combination of clothes today.  I am amazed at how far my wardrobe stretches when I mix it up!

Here are a couple outfits from the week...


Boot weather makes me smile!

The mustard yellow flower pin in from Lindsay's shop... it is made very well and I wear it a ton! Righgt now she is sold out of the mustard but she has many other colors in stock.

 Please excuse the blurry picture...





About Wisdom...

She will give you a garland to grace your head
    and present you with a glorious crown.
Proverbs 4:9



So, who is going to join me today... take a few minutes to clothe your spirit... the grab something pretty to wear.  You are so loved!

Praying you have many blessings and much joy!
Kristen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you all!