"Rejoice always, pray constantly,
give thanks in all circumstances;
for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
This is what God wants for us... it cuts through our messes, anxieties, worries, burdens... it is good for us.. refines us... makes us whole.
Here is a sample of what I am thankful for this week:
putting the finishing touches on our freshly painted bathroom... so fun! Love using these outdoor faucet handles as knobs...
and finding this amazing free printable of the Scripture that is my life verse:
I found it here: mommiedaze.com...
then printed it out on cardstock,
put it on some scrapbook paper I had on-hand.
white-washed a frame I had in the basement, then had the perfect piece to complete the bathroom
the sunset the other night was so beautiful...
like nothing I have ever seen before...
it was the most gorgeous red orange... this picture does not capture its beauty at all
And, some things that I didn't get pictures of...
- time at the library with my two daughters.. they had a wonderful presentation on the fashions of the early 1900's in England... (this is the time period the PBS Show Downton Abbey is based on)
- paint... and its ability to transform a room... and furniture... I have been doing a lot of that this week
- eating supper outside feeling a wonderful breeze... so refreshing after two weeks of a hot humid heat wave here
- Provision... how many times does God provide just what we need just when we need it?
- bare feet in the summertime
- Sabbath rest
- fresh green beans and cucumbers from our garden
Praying you have many blessings and much joy!