Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Before and After Dog Feeding Station (with pictures)



My motto is "don't buy it if you can make it".  I have wanted one of those feeding stations for our sweet dog, Sadie, but I didn't want to spend the money on one.  So what did I do?.... Well, with a little creativity and no money, here is what I did:


Before


My daughter was no longer using this little trunk that was the perfect size.  Armed with my glue gun, some scrapbook paper, and a placemat I had on-hand from IKEA, I turned it into this:


After

I laminated the scrapbook paper to protect it from spills and dribbles (you could also use clear contact paper).  The mat on top cleans up easily.  I put her bowls in a wire rack up top and filled the inside with Sadie's food and other supplies.
Now Sadie is a happy dog and it didn't cost a penny:)

Here she is...


Sadie

Praying you have many blessings and much joy!
Kristen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you all!