Thursday, June 27, 2013

Thankful Thursday - Counting Blessings Along the Way

Happy Thursday!  For us it is the first day of summer vacation!  I love the change in pace.  
I don't know about you but all too often, I run too far ahead or  too far behind of where God wants me to be.  But, oh is His precious love and patience, He is growing me.  I am trying to live out these verses from 1 Thessalonians ...

"Rejoice always, pray continually , give thanks in all circumstances; for this God's will in Christ Jesus for you."    

So here, in this place, I am counting my blessings along the way.  Here are some recent ones...

 
 
a beautiful rainbow outside our window

 
 
 
take a closer look ... it was actually a double rainbow!
It reminds me that the Lord always keeps His promises...
 in even bigger ways than we could imagine
 



 
 
 
a summer cookout in the park with my family



 
 
 
 
Super Moon!  Oh, these pictures do not do it justice... majestic... breathtaking!
 
 
 
 


lying beneath these two old trees and relaxing in their shade
 

 
 
 
 
Del's Lemonade... a local treat!



 
 
 
 
 
Tell me, what are you thankful for this day... in this moment? 
 
Blessings,
Kristen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you all!