Wednesday, June 26, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday - And a Proverb to Clothe Yourself In

Linking up again with Lindsay at The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday.  When it gets to be summer and I am out of school for break, it is easy to just throw on whatever I can find... in an effort to not just throw on a tee and shorts, I am posting what I wore to keep me on my toes a bit... join me... you will change how you feel... and it doesn't take long to put a little effort into what you wear.

Here are some recent outfits:

shirt - Old Navy (2nd hand)
jeans - Old Navy (2nd hand)
Shoes (2nd hand... aren't they cute?)


dress - WalMart (had it for about 5+ years)
cardi - Walmart (old)
Sandals - Target (clearance - at least 3 years old)


here is a casual outfit for a cookout with my husband and children
shirt - (2 hand) 
bracelet - Claire's (new only $1)


 coral shirt (Bob's Stores - $2... and my favorite color!)
shorts - WalMart (also new)


What is your style?  Join me in the challenge to put your outfits together!  

And, since true beauty comes from inside, here is a Proverb to clothe yourself in...


Blessed are those who find wisdom,
those who gain understanding,
for she is more profitable than silver
and yields better returns than gold.
She is more precious than rubies,
nothing you desire can compare with her.
Proverbs 3:13-15

Praying you have many blessings and much joy!
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you all!