Wednesday, July 10, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday and a Proverb to Clothe Yourself in

Linking up with Lindsay from thepleatedpoppy.com for What I Wore Wednesday   This is a way to be accountable to take a few minutes to put myself together each day.  I feel better when I take a minute or two to get myself together instead of just throwing on a tee shirt and shorts. 

Here are some recent outfits:


 
hanging out at home on a humid day...
love this color block top... the material is so light and it cost only $2 - thrift shop!
 
 
 
 
 
headed out for a beach day
this tunic is also nice and light... got it at Old Navy on clearance a few years ago





 
wore this outfit on another humid day...
the sandals are hand-me-downs from my oldest... she is so tall and has bigger feet than me now
and the skirt I made from material from a thrift store... skirt cost about 75 cents - love the price!





 

 4th of July fun... the top is Banana Republic... $2 thrift store find ... yay!
 
 
 
new dress... The Loft
I love the clothes from The Loft but not the price tag...
but a gift card from my class and a great sale had me smiling!
 
 
And because true beauty and what matters most is what is on the inside, here is a Proverb to clothe yourself in...
 
 My child, do not let wisdom and understanding out of your sight,
preserve sound judgment and discretion;
they will be life for you,
an ornament to grace your neck.
Proverbs 3:21-22

So join me in this challenge to take a few minutes each day to put yourself together by reading God's Word and then putting your clothes together!  You were created for a unique purpose... clothe you soul and body for it!

Praying you have many blessings and much joy!
Kristen


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you all!