Wednesday, July 24, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday - and a Proverb to Clothe Yourself In

Good Morning!  I am back linking up with Lindsay from The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday.  This is a way to remember to take a couple of minutes each day to put myself together.
Boy, what a difference that makes in how I feel.

I don't have much to show you today as I have been wearing painting clothes the past several days.  My husband could paint in a tuxedo and not get a drop on him... seriously!  I, however, should be wearing an extra large hooded rain poncho... I get paint everywhere!  If I owned a painting company, it would be called... Splattered:)


Here are some recent outfits... maybe this post should be called "Parade of Coral"...


 
my youngest too this pic at a super funny angle... 
 but I love the outfit anyway for a super hot summer day
 

 
still loving this dress from The Loft...
This week while I was picking up some things for my oldest for camp,
I came across this dazzling coral necklace at H&M... it was only $3.50!!!!!!
 
 

 
 
this skirt was given to me by my sweet cousin... love it!!! 
And, the coral top was thrifted for $2.00
The sparkle sandals are hand-me-downs from my oldest...
yep, she wears bigger shoes than me!
 
 
And, here is a Proverb to clothe yourself in... true beauty starts in our souls!
 
 
The beginning of wisdom is this:  Get wisdom. 
Though it cost all you have, get understanding. 
Cherish her and she will exalt you;
embrace her and she will exalt you. 
She will give you a garland to grace your head
and present you will a glorious crown. 
 
Proverbs 4: 7-9
 
 
So clothe yourself, first in God's Word, and then taking a few minutes to put yourself together with your outfits.  You are God's daughter... beautiful and priceless!
 
Praying you have many blessings and much joy!
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you all!