Thursday, July 4, 2013

Thankful Thursday... So Much to be Thankful for

Happy 4th of July!  Oh, we are blessed to live in a country that is free!










I am learning day by day that gratitude changes everything!  The Lord is good ... and truly seeing the blessing around me is molding  this heart into one that is more content.  He is helping me to bloom where I am planted.  Changing me day by day... moment by moment.  The more I look for, the more I see!

"Rejoice always, pray constantly, give thanks in all circumstances.  
For this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you!"  
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Here are some things I am thankful for this week:


Time at the beach with my kids, yummy ice cream, a creative project or 2, and a sweet bunny






Add 




What are you thankful for?

Praying you have many blessings and much joy!
Kristen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you all!