Monday, April 22, 2013

Money- Stretching Monday - Target Dollar Spot

Hey All!  I am back from a week with my family... more about that tomorrow.
Wanted to share with you one of my favorite places to shop - the Target Dollar Spot.  They have all kind of neat goodies from $1-$3.  The section changes each season and has some great things for your home and also for gifts.

I recently needed some things for my office area.  Stopped at the dollar spot and here is what I picked up:








Four bucks later, I had some cute and functional things for my office.  They are well made and I love the turquoise color of the plastic envelopes!  And, the envelopes come with labels for each of the sections.   I am also loving the charcoal gray chevron pencil cup.   Now, my office is a little prettier and organized!

Praying you have many blessings and much joy!
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you all!