Wednesday, April 3, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday - And a Proverb to Clothe Yourself In

I am linking up with Lindsey from The Pleated Poppy  for What I Wore Wednesday.  Taking a few minutes each day to put outfits together has made such a difference for me.  It really does makes me feel good.   And, it also makes me try new combinations.  I didn't realize how far my wardrobe could go just by switching up accessories and the pieces I pair together.  I am challenging you to do this too... I bet you will have a little extra spring in your step.

And, here is a Proverb to clothe yourself in...  good for us and for our children
8





Hear, my child, your father’s instruction,
    and do not reject your mother’s teaching;

for they are a fair garland for your head,
    and pendants for your neck.


Proverbs 1:8-9



Here are some outfits I wore this week:






love these flats...
 I got them at Target last year and am glad the weather is warming up so I can wear them again





my youngest photo bombed this pic:)
love this jacket... got it on clearance at Forever 21... they have some great clothing!

 I got this sweater on sale at Old Navy in the Fall and wear it often... it goes with so much!  Love the sequins tank underneath that I got for my birthday in the Fall (Old Navy)
I made the skirt just in time for Easter


Can't help but wear Spring colors now:)


This is my youngest, Kim
She made this dress herself - She amazes me:)



Each morning (or night before if mornings are rushed for you), take a few minutes to pick out something special to wear.  You are worth it!

Praying you have many blessings and much joy!
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you all!