Wednesday, April 10, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday and a Proverb to Clothe Yourself in

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday

Ladies, I want to encourage you to take a couple of minutes to put yourself together each day.  You are a child of God and so loved.  True beauty comes from the inside, but what we wear does affect how we feel.  It doesn't have to cost a lot... just take some time to put on something that makes you feel special.

Here are a few outfits from the week... most of my clothes are thrifted or gotten a super low prices.


20 



I love this dress!  I haven't bought clothes in a long time... but I stopped in Forever 21 last week and came out with this dress.  It was under $15 and came with the belt.  I love it because it is so versitile and comfy too.  I wore it a second time this week to church with tights but no sweater!


this is just a simple black tee with a beige lighweight cardi 
paired with a statement necklace - I can wear it with jeans or a skirt





This is a super casual outfit for doing a ton of work around the house... I made the initial necklace (it has the first initials for each of my kiddos).
I like how it makes even a super casual outfit put together.  
note:  the picture doesn't show the initials as clear as they are on the necklace


Hope you are inspired to take a chance and put some outfits together!

And, here is a Proverb to cloth your soul in: 





 "For the Lord gives wisdom; 
 from His mouth come knowledge and understanding"
Proverbs 2:6




Praying you have many blessings and much joy!
Kristen

1 comment:

  1. Love the stripe dress. Visiting from the link up. Don’t forget to link up tomorrow. Show me your favorite spring trend. HOpe you can join. I’m also doing a giveaway for a $300 gift card to gap/old navy/banana republic. Come by and enter.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you all!