Thursday, March 14, 2013

Think About it Thursday - It's A New Day


Yesterday was a hard day... one of those, "I want to crawl back and bed and pull the covers over my head" days.  Nothing earth-shattering happened.  It was just one of those hard days.  See, I am an imperfect person, living in an imperfect world, loving imperfect people.  Aren't we all?

Sometimes, we just don't get it right.  Things go awry, words come out wrong, we disappoint people, and people disappoint us.

I went to bed after praying about the day and trying to let the day go.  I woke up to this:




This sunrise was a beautiful reminder to me that today is a new day.  The Lord placed this on my heart:

 "Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed,
for His compassions never fail. 

They are new every morning;

 great is your faithfulness."
Lamentations 3:22-23


So here's to a brand new day.  Wherever you are, whatever you are going through, remember His mercies are new every morning!  Now that is something to think about!  

Praying you have many blessings and much joy!
Kristen





\

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you all!