Wednesday, March 20, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

I don't know about you, but I feel better when I take a few minutes to put a little effort into what I wear. I also want to dress up a bit for my family.  It feels a little funny to have my picture taken most days, but it holds me accountable and helps me to mix what I wear up.   I am risking feeling awkward to encourage you to take a little time to experiment with your clothing and find some outfits that make you feel good.   It doesn't take a lot of money... just a bit of time.  I am linking up each week with What I Wore Wednesday - The Pleated Poppy  


The top was only $4 at Forever 21


My sweet Kim decided to jump in the picture:) -
My infinity scarf is from The Pleated Poppy

this dress (which is 13+ years old)  is super soft and the prettiest dark blue...
love it with these boots and purple tights
  

the flower pin makes me think Spring will be here soon... the mustard cardi is one of my favorites...
and I love these Ann Taylor Loft jeans (thrifted for under $4)

I like adding accessories like this scarf and bracelet ($1)


I hope you will try taking a few minutes to get yourself ready each day.  See if you don't feel just a little bit different... you are worth it!

Praying you have many blessings and much joy!
Kristen

  





1 comment:

  1. So true! Wish I had a flare for style though, it would make it much easier.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you all!