Wednesday, March 27, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday and a Proverb to Clothe Yourself in

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge,
but fools despise wisdom and instruction.
Proverbs 1:7


True beauty lies inside of us.  Starting this week I am adding a proverb each Wednesday to clothe our souls in. 

That being said, I really believe how your look affects how you feel.  When you put a little extra effort into what you wear, you feel better.   I am linking up each week with The Pleated Poppy - What I wore Wednesday.


I love trying new combinations with the clothes I already have - fun for me and good for my wallet:) 

So friends, take a few minutes to find something to wear that makes you feel good.   If you are seaching for ideas about what to wear, take a peek at some of the ladies linking up with The Pleated Poppy.  You will find plenty of inspiration there.

Here are some of my outfits for the week:



 
 orange and turquoise are one of my favorite color combinations. 
My sweet dog Sadie jumped in the picture with me



 
I have had this cardi and the shirt for years - bought on sale
This is a new combo for me with the mustard yellow posy from The Pleated Poppy
and the necklace and earrings I made. 
 I am so longing for Spring - so even if the weather won't cooperate, I can wear some pops of Spring



 
This shirt makes me happy... I love the colors and the pattern.
Don't you just love the "deer in the headlights" look on my face:)
 
 
 
 
wearing purple for Epilepsy Day... in memory of Mallorie Lindo,
a sweet young lady who lost her battle with a rare form of Epilepsy
called LaFora's Disease last week. 

Praying you have many blessings and much joy!
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you all!