Monday, May 6, 2013

Money-Stretching Monday - Spending Fast

Try this money-stretching idea...  Take a spending fast.   Only buy things you need, not what you want,  for a specific amount of time.   I have done this at different times and besides saving money, this is what I have learned and gained from it:

~  I have more than I need
~ sometimes I take what I have for granted; a spending fast cultivates a grateful heart
~ God is My Provider... not me
~ creativity.... a spending fast frees me up to be more creative
~ time - more time for my family and things I love to do
~ space in my home... less stuff = more space
~ innovation - using what I already have in a new or different way
~ an appreciation for things that don't cost anything ... relationships, nature, quiet, rest 

Try it, you just might it like it and be richer for it in more ways than one!

Praying you have many blessings and much joy!
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you all!