Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Tortoise Tuesday - Summer List

Good Morning Sunshine!  Hope you all had a chance to rest and relax this weekend.  I am grateful beyond words to the men and women who have lost their lives protecting ours.

Summer is fast approaching and I love the slower pace at home with my children.  I have ideas... and projects... and lots I want to do.  The Hare in me wants to do everything at once... but then I fizzle and burnout.  Working on pacing myself as the Tortoise instead.  So this weekend, I sat with my family and created a Summer List.  We compiled a list of what we want our summer to entail.  Summer starts here for us in a little less than a month and we are ready... more than ready.  My goal this summer is to check off all of the items on the list before we start up school again in September; not to complete a list, but to be truly present and cherish these moments.

I have seen a lot of list out there in other blogs but couldn't find one that worked just right with my family.  My oldest daugther suggested I create one myself.  Took me a few minutes and here it is:




You can use hand write it or use a word processing program on your computer...
 all I did was use different colors for the fonts, made it a two column page, and use bullets for my list. 
 The colors make me think of summer.



Remember my memo board makeover?  ever since I redid my board, I use it all of the time.  
It is a handy place for inspirational sayings, important forms, paint cards, and now my summer list:)


What are your summer plans?  Let me know in the comments below!  Dream dreams big and small!

Praying you have many blessings and much joy!
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you all!