Thursday, May 9, 2013

Thankful Thursday - Something New on the Blog

Today I am trying an experiment on the blog and I hope you will join me.  I am calling it "Thankful Thursday"  and each week I am will post some things I am thankful for.  It is so easy for me to get caught up in complaining, discontent, and ungratefulness or to take things and people in my life for granted.  How about any of you?  Ever feel this way?  So, I am hoping you will take the time with me to reflect on who and what you have to be thankful for!

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 says this:


 Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances;
 for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus


And, this is how I want to intentionally live!

So, here are a few things that I am thankful for today:

beautiful lilacs in bloom in my backyard...




this cute little cart that I am using for a side table outside...





cucumbers... I cut a bunch up this morning... yum!



unexpected roses on our kitchen table from my sweet hubby.... 





eating outside...




refreshing rain... I got caught in a downpour yesterday and some children reminded me of how wonderful and fun that was!   Their joy and laughter at school was contagious!  Sometimes we miss those simple joys!





What are you thankful for today?  Let me know by commenting below... 

Praying you have many blessings and much joy!
Kristen




No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you all!