Wednesday, May 1, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday - and a Proverb to Clothe Yourself In

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy  for What I Wore Wednesday   Each day I try to take a few minutes to put my outfit together.  When I do this, it changes how I feel.  And, I want to look nice for my family.  Ladies, you are worth it... wear things you love and add an accessory or two.  If you feel inept in the fashion arena my advice to is to look around you and see what other women are wearing.  What do you like about what they are wearing?  What don't you like?  Experiment a bit with the things you have... and have fun!  Here are some outfits from the week...




This shirt is from Old Navy clearance a few years ago... I love the color - it makes me smile.  I made the necklace which also makes me smile.  My sweet dog Sadie wanted to get in on the picture!





I love ballet flats and I love the polka dots on this shirt.  This necklace is one of my favorite color combos.  Super comfy outfit too!




I got this skirt at Walmart a few years ago and have can't believe how many things I can wear it with.  My youngest made me the scarf from a shirt she outgrew (love it) and the flower I made.  Our forsythia bushes are in full bloom and make me smile!

And here is a proverb to clothe yourself in ... true beauty comes from deep within!


For wisdom will enter your heart,

and knowledge will be pleasant to your soul.

Discretion will protect you

and understanding will guard you.
11 
Proverb 2:10-11

Take a little time for you... you are worth it ladies!

Praying you have many blessings and much joy!
Kristen

1 comment:

  1. Love love the orange top and the brown boots!! Super cute!!
    Ps. Today is the 2nd time for my new fashion linkup called Trending Pretty, would love to have you if you'd like, I just posted it!
    Adrienne
    http://myblackwhitecolor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you all!